The PAWI General Youth Ministry Department exists to promote the necessity of a relationship with Christ and to coordinate, empower and facilitate the holistic development of youth within the Fellowship.
Its overall goal is to foster the holistic growth of the local church as it fulfills its mandate.
- To provide leadership training opportunities for leaders and prospective leaders within the Districts on an ongoing basis.
- To foster and facilitate the development of the gifting, talents, and abilities in the lives of our youth.
- To be a leading voice throughout the region on the current issues that affect youth.
- To establish policies and plans for funding of the department.
- To establish and maintain a vibrant Mission programme.
Download the PAWI Departmental Policy.