- To provide an atmosphere that will accommodate the changing needs of today’s woman.
- To minister to every woman according to her needs.
- To help each woman find her personal place of ministry.
- Helping believers attain Christian maturity.
- Making opportunities for new women to accept the Lord as their personal Saviour.
- Acts of Kindness – Working together through the W.M. can establish regular or occasional acts of kindness to your community.
- Interest Groups – These groups are established to bring women together around a mutual interest or vision. It is a tool for evangelism to reach out to friends and neighbours.
- Service Programmes – Hospital Ministry; Prison Ministry; Ministry to the Elderly; Ministry to Young Mothers etc.
- Major Events – Planned 2-4 times a year specifically for the purpose of Evangelism and Outreach. Using the theme to its maximum both in spiritual and practical planning.
Download the PAWI Departmental Policy.